1) Consent Certificate;Under the provisions of these Acts, an entrepreneur running or establishing any industry or process, and discharging effluent/emitting pollutants into any water resources or on land/air and polluting thereby the environmental water/air is required to obtain consent, which needs to obtained in two phases;
- Consent to Establish: This consent is to be obtained prior to establishing any industry or process.
- Consent to Operate: Once the industry or process plant is established along the required pollution control systems, the entrepreneur is required to obtain consent to operate the unit. This consent is given for a particular period, which needs to be renewed regularly.
2)Hazardous Waste Authorization;The authorization for collection/reception/treatment /transport/storage/disposal of Hazardous waste as defined under the Rules needs to be obtained by Board. This section provides the information about application form, fees etc.
Schedule I And II of the Hazardous waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 1989 as mended in 2003
The schedule I of the said rules gives the list of the processes generating Hazardous wastes. There are 44 processes listed in this schedule which are called hazardous waste generating processes provided they generate the waste as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule.
The schedule II of the Rules gives the list of waste substances with concentration limits for different classes of waste. The hazardous waste can be classified in 5 classes as per the concentration of the waste substances mentioned in the schedule for each class.
3)Bio-Medical Authorization; The authorization for collection/reception/treatment /transport/storage/disposal of Biomedical waste as defined under the Rules needs to be obtained by Board as Board has been declared as prescribed Authority under the Rules.
We are experts in Obtain consent from State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) for Consent to Establish, Operate and Renewal. As Environmental Consulting firm we do tasks like submission of documents to Pollution Control Board, Follow Up for Consent etc
1. Industrial Projects
2. Waste Management
3. Infrastructure – Airports/ SEZs
5. Power Projects
7. Ports and Harbors
8. Institutions (Hospitals, Hotels, Schools, Colleges)